Join us for worship…
The Keyser Presbyterian Church is located at 300 South Mineral Street, P.O. Box 729 in Keyser, West Virginia.
Sunday School for all ages meets at 9:45 AM in the Heritage House on the church campus.
Sunday Morning Worship Service begins at 11:00 AM and usually will conclude by noon. Here are this Sunday’s Scripture Readings. Children are most welcome in the worship service but, if you choose otherwise, a nursery is provided for your small ones.
We believe that daily personal and/or family worship is a critical part of discipleship. Here are Today’s Suggested Scripture Readings.
So, what are we about at Keyser Presbyterian?
Our logo is called a Celtic Motherhood Knot. It is a stylized trinity knot reminding us, of course, of the Holy Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Like the Triune God, the knot has no beginning or end.
The embrace of a mother with her child reminds us of our God who will comfort us as a mother comforts her child and will guard us as a hen who gives refuge in the shadow of her wings. The never-ending knot reminds us of the circle dance of love of Father, Son, and Spirit into which humanity has been engrafted by the incarnation of Jesus Christ as one of us.
The Motherhood Knot also reminds us of the nurture provided by the Church for the little ones, the immature of age and/or of faith. Jesus Christ commanded the church to go out and make disciples, baptize them, and teach them all that he commanded us which is love. The three lobes of the Motherhood Knot remind us of that commitment to nurture and practice love for God in worship, love for each other in fellowship, and love for neighbor in service.
This is the mission of God and the ministry of our congregation.
The gospel leads us to extend the fellowship of Christ to all persons. So, people of all faith traditions or of no faith tradition are invited to share in the worship, work, ministry, study, fellowship and pastoral care of the Keyser Presbyterian Church. However, God, through Jesus Christ, does call people to faith and to membership in the body of Christ, the Church.
What’s Up @ Keyser Presbyterian?
- Massanetta Then. Now. Always. The video is two minutes and ten seconds long. It’s not much time in the grand scheme of things, but we’re praying you will help it make a big difference by doing a few simple things.
- Read the Letter on Racism from Shenandoah Presbytery.
- View the Basics of Reformed Theology webinar from the APCE.
- The Vital Congregations Initiative is now live. If you wish to participate and do not have a user ID and password, or you are having problems logging on, contact the pastor or the church office.
- With an abundance of caution as we go through the COVID-19 pandemic, the natural cure instead of viagra
help with writing a research paper
viagra price to drop
thesis on educational leadership and management
year 10 science experiment assignment
zincovit side effects
go to link
canadian pharmacy online no script
pursuasive speech topics
describe living room essay
generic nexium release date
thesis statement in compare and contrast essay examples
cheap viagra with dapoxetine
doxycycline for food poisoning
walmart pricing for cialis
generic viagra cialis
Session of Keyser Presbyterian has voted to suspend worship gatherings until further notice. We will reevaluate this situation in two weeks’ time. The church office will maintain normal business hours. Worship content will begin appearing on our website and facebook page soon.
In the meantime, pray for our congregation, community, and the world. Follow the recommendations of our health and civic leaders to help prevent the spread of this virus. Maintain contact with friends and family. Continue giving to the church. And daily check online for updates. And, may God’s blessings be with you all.
One Great Hour: It is most crucial as we see needs escalate during this virus. Presbyterian Disaster Assistance is still reaching out to those in need. Make your check out to One Great Hour and designate to Presbyterian Disaster Assistance.
- Child and Youth Protection Policy: Anyone working with children/youth must receive and read the child and youth protection policy, fill out the form and submit it to the church office. Forms are available on the Narthex tables.